Youth Leisure Network
I. General provisions
3. JLT follows these basic principles for the processing of personal data:
3.1. Personal data is collected for defined and legitimate purposes.
3.2. Personal data is processed accurately and fairly.
3.3. Personal data is processed legally, i.e. y only in cases where:
3.3.1. the data subject gives his consent, i.e. y agrees to comply with the rules of e-commerce;
3.3.2. the contract is concluded or executed when one of the parties is a data subject;
3.3.3. JLT is obliged to process personal data in accordance with the law;
3.3.4. processing of personal data is due to the legitimate interest pursued by JLT or the third person to whom personal data is provided and if the interests of the data subject are not more important.
3.4. Personal information is constantly updated.
3.5. Personal data is stored for no longer than the specified data processing goals.
3.6. Personal data is processed only by employees who have been granted such a right.
3.7. All information about processed personal data is confidential.
3.8. The processing of personal data in accordance with the established procedure shall be notified to the State Department of Data Protection in Lithuania.
4. Use of JLT e-commerce services can:
4.1. all physical persons who are not less than 18 years of age;
4.2. minors from the age of fifteen to eighteen years of age – only with the consent of their parents, adoptive parents or guardians, except when they are self-employed with their earnings or scholarship;
4.3. legal entities;
4.4. authorized representatives of all the above persons.
II. Collection, processing, storage of personal data
5. JLT respects every buyer’s right to privacy. Personal data of the buyer (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other information provided on the website and shop registration form) are collected and processed in accordance with Universal Data Protection Regulation, which entered into force the 2018, 25th of May. The data is collected and processed in order to:
5.1. JLT could process customer orders;
5.2. issue financial documents;
5.3. to solve problems related to the provision of ordered services;
5.4. to fulfill other contractual obligations.
6. Buyer must provide complete and correct personal data during the registration process at JLT.
7. When managing and protecting the Buyer’s personal data, JLT implements organizational and technical measures that provide protection against personal accidental or unlawful destruction, modification, disclosure, and any other unlawful handling.
8. JLT may, for statistical purposes, use data not directly related to the Buyer’s identity, i.e. y data on purchased services. Such statistics will be collected and processed in such a way as to prevent disclosure of the Buyers’s identity or any other personal data that would allow identification of the person.
III. Transfer of personal data to third parties
9. JLT reserves the right to transfer information to third parties:
9.1. only following cases mentioned on the paragraph 5.3 of this document;
9.2. only in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
IV. Change or renewal of personal data
10. The buyer has the right to change and / or update the information provided in the registration form.
V. Information or claim transfer
11. The buyer, who has provided his personal data to be processed for the made order at JLT, has the right to demand the replacement of personal data or to stop processing thereof, except for storage, when the data is processed in violation of the law.
12. JLT, upon receiving the Buyer’s request for the processing of personal data, will provide the Buyer with a response within 30 calendar days from the date of the Buyer’s request. Only requests for the processing of personal data which are submitted in writing by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org are considered.