And you will understand why birds are singing and skydivers are smiling!
Tandem skydiving is unquestionably the safest way to experience skydiving for the ﬁrst time. After detailed instructions, you will experience exhilarating freefall with an instructor and enjoy the breathtaking views of Lithuanian landscape, while gently descending from 4000 km to earth.
On the ground you will be met with a diploma and understanding why birds are singing and skydivers are ALWAYS smiling!
Tandem skydiving is unquestionably the safest way to experience skydiving for the first time. After a few minutes of instruction, you can experience exhilarating free fall with an instructor and enjoy the breathtaking views of Lithuanian landscape as you gently descend to earth together. A tandem skydive is also the quickest and easiest way to feel the thrill of free fall from 4000 meters and at over 200 kilometers per hour (120 miles per hour), while securely attached to and under supervision of one of our highly experienced instructors.
And of course, during the jump all the moments will be captured by GoPro attached to instructors hand. Safely landed on the ground, you can check out the videos, but if you want to take them home it will be extra 25 EUR to Main price. You can always go extra and jump with a camera man at the same time! Who knows, maybe You will find Your new hobby for life!
On the ground You will be met with a diploma to be able to proudly tell that now You know why birds are singing and skydivers are ALWAYS smiling!
Route: Vilnius/Kaunas – Kyviškių landing field outside Vilnius – Vilnius/Kaunas
Dates: 2022-05-07 | 2022-05-14 | 2022-05-28 | 2022-05-29 | 2022-06-11 | 2022-06-12 | 2022-06-18
- Kaunas – Kaunas castle parking lot
- Vilnius – Railway station parking lot
What is included:
- Transportation to the landing field outside Vilnius and back to departure point;
- Instructor for skydiving;
- All the necessary equipment;
- Plane and skydive itself;
- Professional tour leader services and amazing memories!
What is not included:
- Food and snacks during the whole activity;
Video and photos – 25 EUR
During the jump participant will be filmed by instructor, using GoPro attached to his hand. Landing safely on the ground, participant will be able to take home video and pictures to remember all the thrills!
External USB drive needed or the material will be sent using WeTransfer, in a span of a week.
- To participate in this activity, person has to be 18 years old or older;
- Exact departure time, will be sent to all participants no later then 48 hours before the selected day.
- Depending on the group, Skydiving place can be change to Pociūnai airfield, located closer to Kaunas. In this case, because of the change, possibility to jump from 4000 meters will be offered, instead of 3000 meters from the main offer.